To be a model organization ensuring quality in auditing, accounting and financial and non-financial reporting.
To bring corporate confidence in auditing, financial and non-financial reporting among users of financial statements.
Our Objects as per Financial Reporting Act 2015:
* To promote the provision of high quality reporting of financial and non-financial information by public interest entities;
* To promote the highest standards among licensed auditors;
* To enhance the credibility of financial reporting; and
* To improve the quality of accountancy and audit services
Our Customers are:
* Public Interest Entities
* Listed Companies
* State Owned Enterprises
* Regulatory Bodies
* Professional Accountants
* General Public
* Setting Standards for Financial Reporting, Auditing, Valuation and Actuarial Services
* Licensing of Auditors
* Approving Audit Firms
* Audit Practice Review
* Financial / Non-Financial Reporting Review
What we will do?
* Ensure adherence to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards of Auditing (ISA);
* Ensure compliance with code of corporate governance
* Provision of training/ seminars to facilitate implementation of accounting standards
* Encourage feedback from all stakeholders to improve quality audit and financial and non-financial reporting